The long awaited new bag design from Fringe Supply Co is finally here!
The Town Bag is the plain canvas Field Bag scaled up to 11” wide x 5.5″ deep x 10.5″ tall, with an outer pocket panel in waxed canvas that wraps underneath and up the back side, providing exterior pockets on front and back, some protection for the underside, and a subtle tone-on-tone effect. The drawcord, webbing handles and interior pockets are all in natural for contrast and visibility on the inside.
The interior pockets are the signature Field Bag / Porter Bin pockets (without grommets); the outer front pocket is divided down the middle; and the outer rear pocket is undivided. The handles are stitched securely in place, then reinforced and accented by antique brass rivets, so itâ€™s a chic hybrid of the Field and Porter, with the capacity of the Porter in a different footprint.
It is, at heart, a purpose-built knitting bag that also accommodates all your daily carrying needs! And it does so in style.
– 11” x 5.5″ base (16″ wide at top), 10.5″ tall
– handle drop is approx 4″ with bag uncinched, 6″ Â cinched
– 100% cotton canvas body
– outer pockets and bottom in waxed canvas
– interior pockets and bottom in natural/undyed canvas
– sturdy triple-weight bottom
– 100% cotton double drawstring
– 100% cotton webbing
– antique brass rivets
– signature Field Bag-style divided pockets inside (no grommets)
– french seams and concealed gusset