Please note there is a re-edited version of the interview with Lavanya Patricella available on the Laine website. We will include a hard copy of this updated interview with future purchases as soon as it is available to us.
This is Knit.
Release Date: 20th September 2019
At check out you can choose between delivery or “collect in store” options.
Laine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. Brought to us by people who cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship, and beautiful, simple things in life.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
Issue nine, 1833, which was shot in the beautiful Finnish archipelago includes:
· 140 pages
· 13 knitting patterns from a talented group of designers: Fiona Alice, Rachel Brockman, Olga Buraya-Kefelian, Aleks Byrd, Renée Callahan, Verena Cohrs, Elly Fales, Whitney Hayward, Marianne Munier, Lavanya Patricella, Lucía Ruiz de Aguirre, Susanne Sommer and Becky Sørensen
· an interview with Lavanya Patricella (Please see note above)
· a long-format story about Petra Mikaelsson from Fru Valborg
· my story by Kristine Vejar from A Verb For Keeping Warm
· a column by Jeanette Sloan
· seasonal recipes
· a travel guide to Munich, featuring the best spots to stay, eat and shop