How would you like to win this gorgeous set of goodies? Follow us on Instagram, and join in our photo challenge, and this prize pack could be all yours!
We are re-launching our Instagram Challenge today, as the “how to enter” side of things wasn’t as clear as we had hoped. (Sorry about that!)
We would like to inspire you all to craft and share images of your fibre adventures, and your everyday life, using a series of photo prompts. There are other challenges out there which give a prompt every day, but we decided on a more relaxed format: post 8 pictures over the course of 4 weeks, in whatever order suits you best.
How to enter:
- Of course, you’ll need to be on Instagram. If you don’t have an account there already, then this is a great excuse to sign up (and to come indulge in all the beautiful yarn-related images to be found there).
- Post your pictures to your feed and include the hashtag #tikinstacomp in the caption/comments below the image.
- If your account is set to “public” then we will be able to see your entries automatically. For private accounts you will need to be sure we are following you (please message us with your details and then approve our request to follow you).
- The new closing date is the 31st of July. We’ll then draw one winner at random from all completed entries.
So what’s in the prize pack?
- A full pack of hand dyed Sock Minis from S Twist Wool
- A nifty new needle gauge from Townhouse Yarns
- A selection of beautiful etched coconut colour-coordinating buttons from Textile Garden
- The wonderful “Inspired by Islay”, full of gorgeous designs by Kate Davies and stunning images taken by her partner Tom Barr.
- And a pair of our favourite stork scissors (the perfect size for your project bag).
Are you ready to get snapping? We can’t wait to see what you share with us!