During the “things knitters can do for others at Christmas” get-together we took the opportunity to canvass the gathered knitters and figure out what the others can do for us knitters… The assembled yarnaholics helped us to create a universal wishlist for Christmas Gifts … soooo … if you have found your way here through a hint, nudge or wink then take note of our “top ten gifts for knitters”:
1. The yarn for a Clapotis – Lion and Lamb, Shepherd Worsted, Silk Garden or the new Araucania Aysen (available in the shop!)
2. Needle Wraps – either with needles or without. Check out our new Clover “Getaway” Needle wraps: €13.50 without needles and €40.00 with 3mm, 4mm, 5mm and 6mm needles.
3. Addi Turbo Circular Needles to make a full set / start a set / complete a full set!
4. Peace Fleece Needles to make a full set / start a set / complete a full set!
5. One of our excellent “coffee-table” style knitting books – Modern Classics, Greetings from Knit Cafe or Knit Two Together.
6. Fitted Knits – the new bible for modern knitters!
7. Gift Vouchers – give the gift of yarn shopping!
8. Kidsilk Haze for soft and luxurious scarves, stoles or wraps…
9. One of *new* Sock Knitting Kits
10. Or a Brioche Scarf Kit, the very handy stocking filler which uses just one hank of Aysen yarn.
So there you are… the knitters in your life are now sorted… it’s all part of the service!